You can make an appointment with a doctor in the following ways:
- Click on the link above to make an appointment on line
- By telephoning the practice on 01865 515552
- By calling in at the surgery
In order to use the on-line appointment booking you will first need to register for this service. Please speak with a member of our reception team about this.
The Practice offers:
- routine 10 minute appointments
- telephone consultations
- extended hours appointments (early morning, early evening and Saturday morning)
- same-day access to a duty doctor for urgent problems
Summertown Health Centre is a group practice. This means the doctors share responsibility for all our patients and you may see any one of our doctors. To enable continuity of care you may find it beneficial to see a regular doctor of your choice where this is possible. If you wish to see a doctor of your choice, then you may have longer to wait to secure an appointment.
For all of our appointments:
We offer a text messaging service. One day before your appointment you will receive a reminder via your mobile phone. You may choose to opt out of this service.