There are several ways for you to obtain your repeat prescription:
1. Use our Patient Access online prescription service. You need to be registered to use this preferred service.
Order repeat prescription online via Patient Access
2. Use our website prescription ordering service. No registration is needed for this.
Order repeat prescription online via website
3. Use the prescription request form (right hand side of prescription). Either post this to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope or by post it in the box at our reception desk.
4. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Use the facility through Pharmacy2You (P2U)
Please note that prescriptions will be ready for collection on the third working day after your request has been received.
Local chemists offer a prescription collection and delivery service for the housebound. Please let us know if you are using this service every time you request a repeat prescription.